Inclusion of New general chapters related to Biotechnology Derived Therapeutic Products’ Monographs in IP 2018
News & Highlights
- NCC-PvPI is organizing a Half Day Webinar on “How to develop a positive culture of Adverse Event Reporting by Pharmaceutical Industries/Marketing Authorization Holders?” on April 29, 2021
- Dr. Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi, Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) visited United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) India-Hyderabad on 1st April 2021.
- Draft chapter on "Approach to alternative rapid microbiological methods 09.04.2021" for stakeholders comments
- Link for Pre-Bid Meeting via Video Conferencing against Supply of Pharmaceutical Impurities(Tender No. IPC/5548/2020-21,Dated. 31.03.2021) & Supply of Candidate Material for Reference Standard (Tender No. IPC/Store-C/5314/2020-21,Dated. 31.03.2021)
- COVID Appropriate Behavior Guidelines
- Tender for Supply of Candidate Material for Reference Standard (Tender No. IPC/Store-C/5314/2020-21, Dated. 31.03.2021) and Supply of Pharmaceutical Impurities (Tender No. IPC/5548/2020-21, Dated. 31.03.2021)
- Tender for Disposal of Old & Obsolete Items
- Release of the Addendum 2021 to Indian Pharmacopoeia 2018
- Virtual Training on Pharmacovigilance for NABH Accredited Hospitals in India
- Association of Regulatory Affairs professionals (ARAP) in collaboration with Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) Delhi organised 2nd Indian Regulatory and Quality Summit 2021 on 23rd March 2021 in New Delhi.
- Dr. Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi participated in the Health & Wellness Conclave organised by Social Talks on 20th March 2021 in Dehradun.
- NCC-MvPI is organizing an international webinar on "Ensuring safety of medical devices focussed on ocular devices" on April 09, 2021 via digital/virtual platform
- Background & Guide-lines of Question paper for written examination for the Post of Pharmacopoeia Proof Reader.
- Background & Guide-lines of Question paper for written examination for the Post of Marketing Assistant.
- Omission of Monographs of 'Lorcaserin Hydrochloride Hemihydrate' and Lorcaserin Tablets' from the Indian Pharmacopoeia
- New Draft Monographs for Comments
- Virtual training on Pharmacovigilance for NABH Accredited Hospitals in India (Last date of registration of participants: 21st March 2021)
- International Women's Day was celebrated in IPC on 8th March 2021. On this occasion trees were planted by Dr Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi, Secretary-cum-Scientific Director and IPC staff members.
- IPC organised 46th meeting of its Scientific Body on 6th March 2021 under the chairmanship of Prof. N. K. Ganguly.
- Dr. Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi visited the Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad on 1st March 2021 and interacted with the scientists at Atal Incubation Centre.
- New Draft Monographs for Comments
- Dr. Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi, Secretary-cum-Scientific Director IPC visited the CDSCO Zonal Office, Hyderabad on 1st March 2021
- Clarification on Alternative Methods in the Indian Pharmacopoeia
- Amendment List-08 to IP-2018
- MoU between Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission and British Pharmacopoeia
- Release of Guidance Document for Drafting and Formatting of Monographs for Indian Pharmacopoeia
- Dr. Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi Joined as the Secretary-cum-Scientific Director of IPC on 16.02.2021
- Skill Development Programme (SDP) - 2021 on Pharmacovigilance for Medical Products through Webinar
- Application of DNA Barcoding in Indian Pharmacopoeia Monographs: Special Emphasis on Herbal and Phytopharmaceutical Drugs to be held on 4th March 2021(The last date of registration has been extended up to 3rd March 2021)