Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Materiovigilance Programme of India (MvPI) has developed MvPI tools to promote safety of Medical Devices which was launched on February 8, 2019.
- Medical Device Adverse Event Reporting form version 1.1 (Editable version)
- Medical Device Adverse Event Reporting form version 1.2 (Hindi version)
- Field Safety Corrective Action Form
- Registered Medical Devices Information Sharing Portal
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs ) Form