The Publication Division of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is performing the entire gamut of activities related to publication, documentation, sale & distribution of the Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP), National Formulary of India (NFI), Guidance Manual for Compliance of IP,Guidance Manual for Monographs Development of Herbs & Herbal Products Including Phytopharmaceutical Drugs and other official publications in a dedicated and professional manner. The official publications of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) are available for sale & distribution through IPC & its Distribution Networks.
News & Highlights
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW for the post of Pharmacopoeia Consultant-02
- PvPI recommendations to Regulators
- Training/Project work Form 2019
- "2nd IPC Interactive Meet on Pharmacopoeia Standards Regulatory and Quality Considerations" on 26th July 2019 at FDA, Goa
- Medical Device Adverse Event Reporting form version 1.1 (Editable version)
- 10th regional workshop on "Pharmacovigilance and Establishment of Pharmacovigilance System in Pharmaceutical Industries- A Way Forward" on July 12, 2019 at IMTECH, Chandigarh
- Draft General Chapters of Pharmaceuticals for comments
- Training Programme on Management and Ensuring Safety of Medical Devices at Shastri Bhawan, Chennai on May 2-3, 2019
- 09th one-week Advance Training Programme on “High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Dissolution Test Apparatus” used for Drugs & Pharma Analysis
- 9th regional workshop on "Pharmacovigilance and Establishment of Pharmacovigilance System in Pharmaceutical Industries- A Way Forward" on May 9, 2019 at Yashoda Hospital, Near H-1, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Skill Development Programme on Pharmacopoeial Standards for Pharmaceuticals (PSP) & Pharmacovigilance for Medical Products (PvM)- 2019
- PT Schedule 2019
- Draft Monographs for Comments from Stakeholder's
- Indian Pharmacopoeia commission (IPC) organizing a “Training Programme on Management & Ensuring Safety of Medical Devices on May 2-3, 2019 at Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Chennai”
- Extension of Last date of registration for 2nd residential Course on Phytopharmaceutical & herbal drug Monograph drafting, Verification & validation has been extended up to 17 April 2019
- Draft Amendments to IP 2018 for stakeholder’s comments (Updated on-18.03.2019)
- 5th Asia Pacific Pharmacovigilance Training Course - Press release
- Postponed- 2nd IPC Interactive Meet on Pharmacopoeia Standards Regulatory and Quality Considerations on March 15, 2019 at Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) South Zone, Shastri Bhawan, Annexe, 26, Haddows Road, Chennai
- "23rd National Convention of Society of Pharmacognosy" from 22-23 February, 2019 at CSIR-Natioanl Botanical Research Institute(CSIR-NBRI), Lucknow
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission organized the “1st IPC Interactive Meet on Pharmacopoeia Standards: Regulatory and Quality Considerations” at CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh on 4th February, 2019
- Message of the Secretary-cum-Scientific Director on the 10th Anniversary of IPC
- Draft Amendments to IP 2018 for stakeholder’s comments
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is hosting an event to formally launch various tools to promote safety of Medical Devices on February 8, 2019 from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- 1st IPC Interactive Meet on Pharmacopoeia Standards Regulatory and Quality Considerations
- Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of contractual position of Proof Reader for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
- Amendment list 003 to IP-2018
- Training Programme on "Role of Biomedical Engineers in Assessment of Medical Device Adverse Events" January 30, 2019, CDSCO Bhavan, IPC Regional Office, Hyderabad
- Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of various contractual positions for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission(IPC), Ghaziabad.
- Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of research position for the DST, sponsored research project at Biologics Section of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission(IPC), Ghaziabad.